Dura-Vent 8647 - DVL Telescoping 40"- 68" Double Wall Black Pipe
Even a small home can enjoy the benefits of a wood burning stove with Dura-Vent's DVL 6-Inch Double-Wall Black Stovepipe. The efficient double-wall design drastically reduces the clearances required to connect any stove to a DuraPlus or DuraTech chimney system; this stovepipe needs to be just six inches away from walls and eight inches away from ceilings. And because this double-wall pipe is available in four different lengths, time-consuming cutting and crimping are kept to a minimum.Use for a two-piece installation from stove to ceiling support box or finishing collar. No cutting required.
*Please Note: Required Close Clearance Stovepipe Adaptor and Stove Flue Adaptor must be purchased separately. Also, all pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1".
DVL Applications - Double-wall interior stovepipe for connecting woodstoves to manufactured chimney.
Materials and Construction - .016" stainless steel inner wall. .018" galvanized outer, painted black.
Clearances - 6" clearance to walls. 8" clearance to ceilings, including cathedral ceilings.
Listings - c-UL-us listed to ULC S641 (MH14089).
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built chimneys
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel outer wall
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings
- 6" inner diameter and 7 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- Available in four lengths
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1"